- Information reasonably sufficient for DJM to contact you: name, address, phone and email address (if available);
- A description of the copyrighted work or intellectual property that you claim has been infringed, or if multiple works, a listing of such works;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit DJM to locate your work on the site;
- A statement, made by you, that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use of the material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner, or authorized to act on the copyright owners behalf;
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner, or a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Please send your statement to DJM’s Copyright Agent.
1680 N. Vine Suite 1115
Los Angeles, CA 90028
By Electronic Mail:
contact <at> djmix <dot>com
If sending your notice by electronic mail, please make sure to write DMCA Copyright Notice in the subject line.
Please note that at this time DJM can only accept notice of copyright infringement by mail or electronic mail.